ISAAC startup wins the everis Award Italy 2019
The fifth edition of the everis Award Italy comes to an end, a call promoted by everis and everis foundation, with a winning project: ISAAC-AMD, an intelligent seismic protection device for buildings.
The fifth edition of the everis Award Italy comes to an end. This call, promoted by everis Italy and the everis foundation, has awarded the ISAAC-AMD project developed by the Isaac startup. This is an intelligent seismic protection device that counteracts movement, thus minimizing the risk of damage or collapse.
In addition to obtaining € 20,000, Isaac will pass to the international final of the everis Awards to be held in Madrid in the last week of November, where the project will be competing for the final prize of € 60,000 against the winners of 9 other national competitions.
These have been the finalist projects:
- 3BEE has developed HIVE-TECH, a decision-making support system based on IoT data and IA algorithms able to assess animal wellbeing in order to reduce chemical treatments.
- E-Gap, a mobile recharging service for electric vehicles. An app geolocalizes the position of the vehicle to be recharged and, within 90 minutes, vans from the E GAP fleet provide the service.
- PROMETHEUS has developed EMATIK, a solution designed to treat skin wounds, able to create a second skin to promote complete skin regeneration without scars.
- INNOVACARBON proposes an innovative filter based on nanomaterials that work as absorbent element to purify industrial waste water and recover sites contaminated by fossil fuels.
- FILIPARI has developed VEROMARMO, a portable microfilm incorporating marble powder that can be combined with different types of fabric.
- MOI presents an additive manufacturing process capable of 3D printing high performance objects on continuous fiber composite material.
- TMEK offers a low-cost rapid diagnostic test for malaria based on the magnetic properties of infected red blood cells (RBCs) and hemozoin (HC) crystals produced by the malaria pathogen.
The program, which promotes the inclusion of girls through the mentorship of female leaders in various spheres of society, will now benefit, in addition to kids from public schools, those associated to the social institution. Furthermore, all training and mentoring meetings will take place digitally.
How to fly a drone, how to design an app or how to create your own video game will be some of the topics that will be worked on with the children from July 7 to 16.
This activity will take place online on June 26th, at 16:00, with the help of volunteer trainers from the Foundation.
The jury recognised the project for its street cleaning system which, through artificial intelligence and machine learning, detects, classifies and collects rubbish from the streets.